Facebook is big, very big, no doubt about that. With over 1 billion users (that is 1 in 6 inhabitants of our dear planet by the way) Facebook can hardly be left out of your marketing strategy, right?
- 25% of Facebook users check their accounts five or more times per day.
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior than any other social network.
- 82% of buyers say they trust a company more when its CEO and senior leadership team are active in social media.
Infographic by GroSocial
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- Facebook Games Have Become a Real Business
- 5 Tools to Boost Your Social Media Productivity
More from Facebook
Remember Facebook's rumoured "Portal" video chat device? Apparently, Facebook isn't just working on one device. It's working on two. And …
When Mark Zuckerberg announced the major overhaul of Facebook’s algorithm, he explained it as his company’s aim to ensure people’s …