The minute Facebook has the smallest issue, users take on twitter to complain or more often, to make fun of it… so when Facebook is completely down for some users, Twitter rejoices!
Here is our selection of some of the funniest tweets on a day Facebook was down (again) – Enjoy!
- @allthingsjapan Facebook down. World’s surplus of cute kitten pics and Instsgram photos of food mounting. UN Security Council meets in 1 hr.
- @dbates2 I guess ugly girls will have to compliment each other through texting in the meantime.
- @SpencerGraves This is because you didn’t copy and paste all those status updates from your mom that warned us.
- @TechnicallyRon If you are suffering from facebook withdrawal, go outside and just show strangers pictures of your kids. They won’t care either.
- @macleanbrendan Just imagine having a birthday on the day that Facebook comments and statuses are down. You might as well have never been born.
- @mhartinn RIP Facebook, too many of our parents joined.
- @thewritertype When Facebook is down millions babies all over the world fall silent and stare at their parents. Their eyes search for a camera. Waiting.
- @LanceUlanoff If I can’t update my Facebook status, do I still exist?
- @PerkatPlay Facebook status updates down? If you want to see my breakfast, message me your phone # and I’ll text you the photo
- @inthefade Facebook is down and I need to talk to my sister. Anyone know how to make a phone call with an iPhone?
- @Sean_Breslin BREAKING: The hearts of that one couple you know who isn’t able to upload their 150-photo album of engagement pics to Facebook right now
- @TravisKoshko Since Facebook is down, I’m just going to assume that everyone ran 30 miles this morning. Deal?
- @carlmaxim If you are struggling to update your status on Facebook you may find it’s because nothing of any interest has happened in your life.
- @scaryduck Facebook’s down. How the hell am I going to feed my inspirational fridge magnet addiction now?
- @hoodedu So is facebook not working for everyone, or am I just lucky?
- @pourmecoffee Facebook experiencing problems. Quick, everyone unfriend annoying people you can blame it on this if caught.
- @AndreaMann There’s going to be a baby boom nine months from now, isn’t there?
- @L8Enough Twitter needs to go public right now.
- @HuffPostCanada Facebook down, humans exhibit basic physical functionality
- @jamiesont Facebook down. That means someone at Google+ is frantically dusting away the cobwebs, hiding the dead plants & spraying febreeze.
- @Pundamentalism With Facebook down, does anyone know where I can find out my Primary School classmates’ latest Candy Crush scores?
- @JOEdotie Ok, very funny Zuckerberg. You can plug it back in now. #Facebook
Sometimes, even brands take on the opportunity:
This Tweet by Red Bull Switzerland is indeed our favorite:
— Red Bull Switzerland (@redbullSUI) October 21, 2013
What about you? Do you usually tweet about Facebook’s unlucky incidents?
- The #1 Mistake Everyone Makes on Twitter
- Facebook Chat Now Helps You Be a Better Stalker
- 10 Ways to Get More Followers on Twitter
More from Social Fun
Hours of fun (and sometimes frustration) are reduced to seconds thanks to this AI-powered Robot arm, whose only job is …