YouTube is a fast growing machine. Almost anyone who is watching online videos, does so on YouTube. And since it got acquired by Google a few years ago, the social video platform is getting bigger and bigger by the minute.
Also Read: How To Make Money On YouTube [infographic]
The cool guys over at YTD (YouTube Downloader) made this nice infographic showing what is happening in just 1 minute on YouTube, the stats are impressive.
Key Points To Take Away
- –YouTube is the 3rd most trafficked website after Google and Facebook
- – Every 60 seconds, 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
- – At least 1,388 channel subscriptions happen every 1 minute on YouTube
- – Pewdiepie, the most popular channel on YouTube, makes $7 million per year!
- – YouTube makes an estimated $10,654.49 every 60 seconds
Now check out the full infographic by YouTube Downloader:
- How To Increase YouTube Engagement By 374%
- What Did We All Do Before YouTube? [Infographic]
- YouTube Around The World
More from Youtube
YouTube has announced the launch of the new "Artist on the Rise" program designed to support and help more artists …
Google has announced that it is splitting its YouTube Red service into YouTube Music, and YouTube Premium.
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." And soon the same may apply to your YouTube history. Google is reportedly …