The world of digital marketing is changing fast and new trends are forming every day. Marketers need to have a thorough idea of the landscape and adjust their strategy accordingly. So what are the important stats we need to know?
At the end of 2014, 40% of the world’s population had access tο internet, that is 3 billion people. What’s most impressive is that the online population in developing countries has doubled in the past 5 years – a huge opportunity for social networks to expand their reach.
While PCs and laptops are still the most popular device for internet access, smartphones are following closely; Marketers can no longer ignore the mobile channel.
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
Key Points To Take Away
- – Only 34% of organisations have compiled a digital marketing strategy that’s incorporated into their marketing strategy.
- – The majority of organisations have not implemented any kind of digital transformation programme that will help them embrace the digital channels.
- – Most organisations do not invest in trying, iterating and optimising the digital marketing efforts that drive ROI.
Do you want to see more stats? Check the infographic below:
- 5 Common Content Marketing Mistakes Your Business May Be Making
- The Guide To Successful Marketing On Facebook In 2015
- This Is How You Should Be Doing Digital Marketing in 2015