As we progress more and more into the social media era, the goal becomes clear: It’s not only about pushing your content to the audience, but publishing useful content, that your audience will appreciate and, therefore, will initiate conversation.
Twitter is a real-time medium and with the intimidating limit of 140 characters, some may find it difficult not only to express, but to generate engagement as well. In the following infographic created by TheMediaOctopus, you can see 8 different tweet structures that will help you generate engagement and gain awareness.
Key Points To Take Away
- There are 8 main tweet categories: Content Sharing Tweets, Problem/Solution, Question, Appreciation, Fact, Modified Retweets and Stats Tweets.
- – Whichever category you chose, don’t forget to add a relevant hashtag at the end of you tweet to gain broader exposure.
- – Do not just hit the retweet button, add your comment and say why you appreciated it.
- – When your audience asks for a clarification or a question, provide a helping hand, it will be appreciated.
- – Add Tips and advice to your daily tweet schedule and see your credibility skyrocket.
Here’s the infographic. Would you like to add anything more?
- The Demographics of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Twitter Is Testing Ways To Comment on Retweets
- 6 Quick Tips to Engage And Maintain Your Twitter Following
More from Twitter
Twitter Estimates That 1.4 Million Users Interacted With Tweets From Russia’s Internet Research Agency
Twitter has doubled its estimation of users who interacted with propaganda Tweets sent out by Russia's Internet Research Agency (IRA) …
Twitter has announced the winners of its first 'Brand Bowl' competition, showcasing the best ads of Super Bowl 52 according …
Following Twitter's announcement in November of its premium Search Tweets API, the company is now extending access to Tweets with …