Ahhh… one more week has passed, and it’s Sunday again. You know what that means, right? Yes, it’s Monday tomorrow, but other than that we’ve sorted through the most viewed and liked posts of the week and we’ve put them all together for you. Here you go then. Enjoy them after your Sunday lunch or before bed tonight:
- Sponsored Stories Vs. Page Post Ads Vs. Boost Posts – With all the changes and new features that Facebook introduces, it gets difficult to figure out how they apply to your campaigns. Here is a guide to help you understand the differences between Sponsored Stories, Page Post Ads, and Boosted Posts
- 7 Tips to Unleash Your Twitter Power – Here are few tips to make you a Twitter superstar! Go on! Get cracking!
- 8 Steps to Plan for a Social Media Crisis [Infographic] – Have you been through a Social Media Crisis yet? Chances are, you will. Be prepared!
- Quitting Facebook – The Divorce – Do you have a “Facebook addiction”? Do you want to quit? “Why would I?” you might ask…
- Pinterest Makes it Easier for Publishers To Pin Articles – If you are a Publisher, this is great news for you! Pinterest has made it easier for you to pin your content!
We’ll be back with some awesome news, tips, and analyses tomorrow! For now, enjoy the rest of the weekend (and dance on the beach with a bunch or ice cream cones, while you’re at it!)