Your weekly digest is here with news from all over the social media world. This week we have a surprising social media strategy by Burger King, new apps, the most shared ads on Youtube and much more. Let’s have a closer look:
- A Day in the Life of a Social Media Marketer : This cool infographic by RazorSocial will tell you all you need to know!
- The 10 Most Shared Ads on Youtube in 2013: We present you the top 10 ads of 2013, based on the number of shares as opposed to the number of views.
- Vinyet Pimps Up Your Vine with Filters and More : So you like Vine but you think it should do much more? Then say welcome to Vinyet. Read more!
- When Losing 30K Fans Could be a Good Strategy: Sounds weird? Well, not so much. Maria Garcia-Guzman, Social Media Strategist explains.
- The 10 Social Media Statistics That Count for Your Brand: Belle Beth Cooper, ran a survey and she found out some surprising statistics that we should all take into account when talking about the next step for our brand, in the Social world. Click for the details,
Enjoy your Sunday!