Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! IKEA made boring exciting, Instagram adds two awesome features and Facebook makes Groups cool again.
Now and again a brand stands out on social media. Not only by being the first to use a new sexy feature, nor because it partnered with a top influencer, but because it does something special. This time it is IKEA. The Swedish furniture company launched the longest and most boring pre-roll ads on YouTube. Yet, our bet is that you won’t be able to skip…
But this week was all about Instagram. The platform launched not one, but two new awesome features for its Stories. The first one, Superzoom, was launched for Halloween and promises a dramatic effect! The second one is way more artsy: a new stop-motion tool.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • IKEA Just Launched The Best (And Most Boring) Preroll Ads
- • Facebook Introduces New Tools And Features For Group Admins
- • Instagram Is Planning To Launch A Stop-Motion Feature
- • Instagram Introduces Dramatic ‘Superzoom’ Feature
- • #Artstagram, And The Rise Of Art Exhibitions Made For Instagram
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!