Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook is hiring, Instagram adds polls and a color picker and Snapchat launched an art platform.
Instagram is the platform that everyone loves and it is working hard on making sure it stays that way. This week, Instagram added several super cool features to Stories, including a new polling feature and an awesome Photoshop-like colour picker so you can match text and doodles to any colour in your photo.
Snapchat took a whole different direction. The company is playing the AR card and this time it worked with Jeff Koons to launch a new art platform. Check it out, it’s awesome!
Are you ready for this week’s top stories now!
- • Facebook Is Hiring Over 1,000 People To Review Ads
- • You Will Love The New Colour Picker On Instagram Stories
- • Instagram Just Added A Polling Feature To Stories
- • Snapchat Is Launching An AR Art Platform
- • Levi’s New Smart Jacket Can Control Your Mobile Devices
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!