Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Snapchat fights back, Twitter goes 280 and KFC launched the world’s first GPS cassette tape… Welcome to the (crazy) world of social media.
It had been a while since the last cool update from Snapchat. But it was worth the wait: awesome – some will say magical even – sky filters and more 3D AR with Bitmoji.
But the bigger news this week comes from Twitter. The company claims that “more characters means more tweets” as it launched a global test, doubling the character limit to 280. First reactions were… interesting.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Snapchat Rolls Out 3D AR Bitmoji And Sky Filters
- • Too Many ‘Social Media Managers,’ Not Enough Substance?
- • 30+ Instagram Stats And Facts We All Ought To Know
- • Twitter Expands Character Limit To 280 In Global Test
- • KFC Introduces The World’s First GPS Cassette Tape
Make sure you don’t miss our interview with Jason Wong, known to as some as the KING of memes!
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!