Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook launches dynamic ads just for real estate, YouTube now has DMs and you can target people who RSVP’d to your Facebook Event.
Facebook has been busy this week. Just think about that: one new ad product, one new ad targeting and one new feature to fight off cloaking. Which one are you most excited about?
YouTube also made the headlines as the platform finally launched its new chat platform “to share and talk about videos.”
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • Facebook Launches Dynamic Ads For Real Estate
- • Sorry Snapchat, People Spend More Time On Instagram
- • You Can Now Custom Target People Who Have RSVP’d To An Event
- • What Is Cloaking And How Is Facebook Dealing With It?
- • YouTube Adds A Direct Messaging Feature To Share And Talk About Videos
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!