Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Instagram added video and image replies to Stories, Snapchat gets a major update and Facebook opens DPA to broader audiences. Let’s go!
Facebook shook up its ad offering again this week, and for good reasons! The platform now lets advertisers target broader audiences in dynamic ads, and use different videos for Instagram and Facebook ad placements. Happy Days?
But that is not even the biggest news this week. Snapchat got its most important update to date: animated backgrounds, voice filters and… LINKS in stories! What publisher isn’t going to love this?
And there’s even more for you below! Check it out now!
- • Advertisers Can Now Use Different Videos For Instagram And Facebook Ad Placements
- • UK Agency ’10 Yetis’ Helps You Find Your Instagram Colour Palette
- • Snapchat Gets Its Most Important Update To Date
- • Facebook Now Allows Advertisers To Target Broader Audiences In Dynamic Ads
- • Instagram Stories Get Video And Image Replies
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!