Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook gets in your house, The UK has its first live social content agency and we tell you all about split tests.
Facebook is now so good at targeting us that it can now focus on the people around us. As crazy as it sounds, the company is about to launch its new household targeting that lets advertisers reach out to people within the same household.
LinkedIn has brought updates to its search feature, and we took you through everything you wanted to know about split testing on Facebook. But this week was also about the beginning of a new era for social media professionals as London saw the launch of its first dedicated Live social content agency.
And there’s even more for you below! Check it out now!
- • Facebook Is About To Launch Household Targeting For Ads
- • UK’s First Dedicated Live Social Content Agency Launches In London
- • Bits And Pieces: Two Billion People, A Poem Made Of Trump Tweets And More
- • LinkedIn Launches New ‘Search Appearances’ Feature
- • Everything You Wanted To Know About Split Testing Facebook Ads
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!