Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Twitter is finally for interest targeting, Instagram goes rogue on bots and copied Snapchat one more time.
Instagram has been busy again, adding selfie filters and more cool tools. But that’s not enough right? There are still numerous features that us, marketers are hoping for. Oh, and Instagram is killing off all bots one by one… oh my!
One of the good news this week, came from Twitter: the company is finally ready to offer interest targeting to advertisers.
- • How To Find Out What Twitter Thinks You Are Interested In
- • Instagram Forces Four More Bot Services To Shut Down
- • Facebook Group Admins Can Now Screen Membership Requests With Questions
- • 4 Features We All Want To See On Instagram Soon
- • Instagram Adds AR Selfie Filters, Magic Eraser And #Stickers
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!