Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Snapchat launched some awesome new creative tools, and a self-serve ad manager! On the other side, Facebook is bringing new extensions to Messenger…
We should better get used to it: every week Facebook (together with Instagram) and Snapchat will have their little battles. This week though, I think Snapchat was the winner.
With a whole new set of (awesome) creative tools, and the launch of its self-serve ad manager (finally!), Snapchat has pleased many marketers this week. Of course, it did not stop shareholders panicking when the financial results came in earlier this week. Ouch.
On Facebook’s side, things were a little more quiet. Yet we still got some nice updates for Messenger with the awaited release of chat extensions, and for Instagram, as we will soon all be able to upload pictures from its mobile website, instead of having to use the app for that.
- • Instagram’s New Mobile Site Now Lets You Upload Pictures
- • We Finally Have An Idea Of What Facebook Plans To Do With Messenger
- • Snapchat Ads Open Up To All Budgets With Self-Serve Ad Manager
- • Say Hello To Facebook Messenger Chat Extensions
- • Snapchat Just Added The Best Creative Tools Ever
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!