Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! And yes, it was all about Facebook again. New features, updates, and even a secret “mind reading” device!
But this week was also big for Instagram. After a period of test, the app has expanded its shopping feature to thousands more businesses. And what can we say about Apple? The technology company has done it again: Apple will soon enter the world of social media, without launching a social media platform… Boom!
While Facebook keeps on rolling new features for users, the company is also preparing its big developer conference coming up in April. And this year, F8 will come with many surprising announcements, including a secret “mind reading” device!
Check out more super cool new features and top trends from this past week:
- • Facebook’s New Feature Allows You To Keep Posts In Tabs
- • Instagram Shopping Feature Expanded To Thousands Of Businesses
- • Time To Update Your Facebook And Messenger Apps
- • Apple Clips: Snapchat And Instagram Stories Have A New Competitor
- • Facebook’s Secret “Mind Reading” Hardware Could Be Announced At F8
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!
Check out this month books selection.