Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Facebook has launched yet another Snapchat copycat, a dislike button for Messenger and its solution to “fake” news.
After Instagram and WhatsApp, Facebook has now launched another “Snapchat-like” Stories format, this time for Messenger. Messenger Day is now available to all users worldwide and is basically a (new) way to share what your day foes like with your friends.
But maybe more surprising, it seems Facebook might be introducing its first dislike(!) button. It’s not yet making its way to our News Feed, but the company is testing it as part of a new Reactions pack in Messenger.
And then we have some very cool tools and tips to make the most of your Instagram marketing.
Check out these week’s super cool new features and top trends:
- • Facebook’s “Messenger Day” Launches Globally
- • Facebook Starts Rolling Out A Solution For Its Fake News Problem
- • On Instagram, Micro-Influencers Get More Engagement Than Top Influencers
- • Facebook Tests Reactions And Dislike Button In Messenger
- • How To Download Any Instagram Photo In 3 Easy Steps
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!