Welcome to the latest edition of this week’s top social media trends! Reactions and the Facebook News Feed algorithm, Snapchat AR games, 1620 new Emojis on Facebook and Instagram Stories ads for all. It has been a crazy week!
Facebook Reactions have been around for a while now and they are a great way to share more of our true emotions on Facebook. So naturally, they also are a great way for Facebook to serve us even more of what will trigger us to engage. Now, how do we escape the bubble?
And if Reactions are not enough for you, maybe you can now take advantage of the over 2,000 Emojis available on Facebook desktop. There’s even a weird levitating businessman…. What will you use that one for?
The other BIG stories this week came from Instagram, who made its new Stories Ads available globally, and Snapchat who is now testing new AR enabled game Lenses! It’s amazing what an IPO can do, right?
Check out these week’s super cool new features and top trends:
- • Facebook Reactions Will Influence What You See On Your News Feed
- • Snapchat Debuts AR Gaming With Improved Lenses
- • Thousands Of New Emojis Are Coming To Facebook
- • 5 Creative Ideas To Help You Leverage Instagram’s New Multiple Image Posts
- • Instagram Stories Ads Are Now Available To Everyone Globally
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends! Enjoy the week ahead!