Update after update, Facebook and its newfeed algorithm have become a marketer’s nightmare. Organic reach is down, engagement is hard to increase. And the larger your Facebook page is, the less reach you can expect. In fact, pages with more than 100,000 fans can now only expect a reach of around 2%.
So is Facebook still worth the efforts? Yes, surely. But you will need to learn to do more to reach your audience!
Offerpop, the online paltform for Facebook apps, has prepared this great infographic to help you survive the Facebook Reach decline.
Key Points to Remember
- – Optimize your updates, analyse insights and implement A/B testing
- – Ask your fans to help. Motivate them to interact and share your posts
- – Go beyond Facebook and implement a multi-platform strategy.
- – Add hashtags when sharing across platforms to keep consistency
If you are still not feeling better armed to fight the reach decline, check out the rest of the infographic!
How has your page been performing lately? Did you see a huge change in your reach? Share your experience in the comments below!
- Why Facebook Could Monetize Insights
- Facebook Tweaked its News Feed, and it’s Bad News for Publishers
- Facebook Aggregates Newsworthy Content With Newswire
More from Facebook
Facebook has announced a pilot third-party fact-checking program in India's Karnataka state, to fight the spread of fake news. Similar …
You thought Facebook was done doing deals with music publishers? You were wrong. After getting all major publishers on board, …
Following Mark Zuckerberg's hint at an ad-free but paid version of Facebook, the question on our minds is "how much …