Social Media is a fast growing industry and it can be hard to follow. So sometimes it is nice to take a step back and review who the big players are and what they actually do.
Alsor Read: Be The World’s Greatest Social Media Marketer
What to Remember
- – LinkedIn was the first major platform to launch back in 2003
- – Facebook is the biggest with 1.26 billion active users
- – 98% of SMS get read
- – 58 million tweets are sent each day
- – 84% of all email is actually spam
Do you think email and SMS have a future or do you believe social media will take over everything?
- Double Your Instagram Followers With Just 5 Minutes A Day
- Increase your Google+ Engagement by 281%
- 5 Strategies to Double Your LinkedIn Connections Organically
More from Experts Talk
Well, Mad Men (and Women) of the modern era it seems your time may very well be running out! Advertising agency …