Dealing with unhappy customers is the one thing most business are afraid of when they first start being active on social media. It is indeed almost a certainty that you will, at some point, encounter users that will want to complain about your product, your services or your brand.
In fact, ExactTarget has identified 5 types of social media complainers:
- The Meek – no history of complaining, but will act if pushed to the edge
- The Aggressive – readily complains in loud manner, but potentially a great brand advocate if you solve his problem
- The High-Roller – expects the best of the best and will voice his complaint if not satisfied
- The Opportunist – complains only with the hope to gain something he would normally not be entitled to
- The Chronic Complainer – this customer’s life mission is to whine, no matter what
- What Type of Social Media User are You?
- Facebook Marketing – The 12 Do’s and Don’ts
- Meet the Most Influential Instagramers
More from Experts Talk
Things are heating up fast between Facebook and publishers, and media mogul Rupert Murdoch thinks he has the solution: Facebook …