Everyone using Facebook has at least one question to ask its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg. That’s why the Head of the social network decided to host a public Q&A session in order to address the questions of the community.
Also Read: Why Facebook Never Created A Dislike Button
The Q&A session will take place this Thursday, November 6th, at 2 pm Pacific Time and it will last around one hour. You can see it live through streaming, but in case you miss it, you can always catch it up later – as the page created especially for the event says.
If you want to ask a question to Mark, then you can leave it in a comment just under the post, or up-vote any existing one. Facebook‘s CEO promises that he will try to go through as many questions as possible throughout the hour-long session.
The reception of this event is so far overwhelming, with people asking from the most serious questions to the most goofy ones. Some top questions submitted so far include:
- – “Can you call future events like this ‘Question Mark’?”
- – “You haven’t tweeted in a couple of years now. Do you ever login to Twitter and read tweets? Do you find Twitter to be a useful service?”
- -“Why you forced us to install Facebook messenger ?’
- -“What beer were you drinking when you created Facebook. This is a MUST know.”
Now if you had one question to ask Mark Zuckerberg, what would it be? Mine would be – Is Facebook going to be the world’s biggest search engine?
- Taco Bell Wipes Out Social Media Presence To Launch New App
- Facebook: Improved Photo Posts on Mobile Newsfeed
- 3 Experts Tell Us What They Think Of Ello
Image courtesy of Facebook
More from Facebook
In the US, Facebook is expanding the scope of Marketplace to help people find the right professional, starting with home …
As part of its Terragraph Project, Facebook is teaming up with chip-manufacturer Qualcomm to bring high-speed wireless internet to dense urban areas.