Recruiters have really understood the power of social media as it made it much easier to build and nurture connections, ultimately increasing their efficiency. Why? Because they can now find candidates and engage with them in order to identify their real potential. The good thing is that this gives you, the candidates, the capacity to help them find you and to interact with them in a proactive manner.
Key findings you should remember:
- – 48% of recruiters use exclusively LinkedIn to find candidates
- – The average recruiter has just above 600 connections on LinkedIn
- – 28% of them have 1000+ connections on LinkedIn
- – and they add on average 18,5 new connections every week
- – LinkedIn gets 5,7 times more job views than Facebook
I think we can clearly establish that LinkedIn is the social network you will want to be on when it comes to being found and/or interact with recruiters!
- New “Who’s Viewed Your Profile” Page and “Relationship” Features on Linkedin
- How To Become A Successful Social Media Marketer [Infographic]
- 4 Steps to Boost Your Company Page on LinkedIn
More from Experts Talk
When Mark Zuckerberg announced the major overhaul of Facebook’s algorithm, he explained it as his company’s aim to ensure people’s …