LinkedIn is playing a bigger role by the day in the social media environment. Not only it is growing fast, but it is also one of the leading platform when it comes to keeping its members active and satisfied. Well today, LinkedIn is celebrating reaching 15 million members in the UK.
This is a rather impressive achievement from LinkedIn in the UK as it gained over 5 million users in less than 2 years and Ariel Eckstein, Managing Director for LinkedIn EMEA, was happy to make this point:
And to celebrate its milestone (and celebrate British humor) LinkedIn UK prepared this very interesting infographic:
What to remember
- – Information Technology is the most represented industry on LinkedIn UK
- – TED “Ideas worth Spreading” is the largest LinkedIn group in the Uk
- – Google and Apple are the most followed companies by students
- – There are 59 body builders and 744 magicians registered on LinkedIn in the UK (and many other fun factors :D)
How is LinkedIn doing in your country?
- Make the most out of your LinkedIn Banner Image
- Portrait of An Average LinkedIn User
- LinkedIn Revamps “Who’s Viewed Your Profile Section”
Featured image credits: LinkedIn UK on Facebook