It’s not a surprise to most of us, Instagram is the fastest growing social platform these days. Today, approximately 20% of worldwide Internet users between the ages of 16 and 64 have an Instagram account, according to data from GlobalWebIndex. This is up from 15% in the middle of 2013.
Although there are some disparities between continents, Europe and Oceania being slightly behind in terms of adoption, Instagram is growing fast and it is growing everywhere around the world.
3 Key Points To Take Away
- – Compared to the global average, Instagram are 50% more likely to be in the USA
- – Teens are 50% more likely to be active Instagram users than average
- – Instagram users are 25% more likely to be in the top income quartile
These 3 key points will help you understand why Instagram is the upcoming gold mine for advertisers: reaching out to millennials and the top earners across the globe.
What is your current strategy for Instagram? Do you think you should invest more onto the platform?
- This Instagram Campaign Offers SnapChat-Like Discounts
- Instagram Launches Ads In The UK
- Instagram Releases Analytics For Brands
More from Instagram
In a global test, Instagram is letting select users post their Stories directly to their WhatsApp account. A sign of …
Instagram is boosting content discovery with a new section that will bring up posts that are "Recommended for You" in …