It’s common knowledge that social media have taken job searching to another level. In addition, the surge of social media networks can prove either beneficial or extremely devastating – especially when trying to build a neat, professional image and then someone posts a photo of you boozing in the wee hours of the morning.
If you would like to avoid future employers learning more than you would like to, Career Savvy has compiled an infographic with everything you need to know in order to build a solid professional image and tackle possible mishaps. The key points to take from the following infographic include:
- – Google yourself and clean up any dirt
- – Take a closer look at your privacy settings – they may save your career and reputation!
- – Contrary to what expected, most recruiters turn to Facebook in order to dig up candidates’ profiles
Have a look! Have you ever come across awkward hiring situations?
- Job Hunting in The Social Media Age [infographic]
- Linkedin – 8 Out Of 10 Most Popular Job Titles Didn’t Exist 5 Years Ago
- How to Effectively Use Twitter as a Job Search Resource
More from Experts Talk
Well, Mad Men (and Women) of the modern era it seems your time may very well be running out! Advertising agency …