Video will certainly be one of the pillar of digital marketing for years to come. Today, YouTube rules over social video, but the future may also see rising stars like Vine and Vimeo take a big chunk of the pie.
The following infographic from oneproductions.com takes a closer look and compares both video platforms. They may not look like very similar, but Vine and Vimeo both have strong arguments to claim a place among the top social media video platforms.
Key Points To Remember
- – Vine (2013) was launched almost 10 years after Vimeo (2004)
- – Vimeo had a turnover of $40 million in 2013, while Vine did not have any revenue
- – Vine now counts over 40 million users, Vimeo counts 170 million monthly viewers
- Vine Comes To WordPress With New Plugin
- The Rise of Vine [infographic]
- Is Facebook a Threat to YouTube?
More from Experts Talk
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook has announced a new way for users to follow breaking news stories and get notifications about how they unfold.