Small Businesses are everything but small when it comes to finding new ways to promote their business. And this is no wonder that many of them have turned to social media before even some multinationals did. Social simply works for Small businesses! And SMBs are among the businesses that dare the most on social!
LinkedIn conducted a study to investigate the efforts Small Businesses do for their marketing on Social Media and also show us how important they actually are for the global economy:
What to remember
- – 9 in 10 SMBs use social media
- – Most Small Businesses use social media to attract new customers
- – 49% of SMBs owners use social media for learning
Check out the infographic prepared by LinkedIn:
By the way, LinkedIn is often preferred by Small Businesses to build their network and establish their credibility. What’s your favorite platform for doing business on social media?
- 5 Top Mistakes That Companies Make in Social Media
- What Social Media Marketing Can Do for your Business [Infographic]
- How To Create Great Social Content [Infographic]