With a simple and to-the-point announcement on Behance’s blog, the popular Social media platform informed us about their newly released Android App.
Main features include:[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- Download all of your existing Behance projects
- Display your work, even without an internet connection
- Customize your portfolio – decide what work to show and how to show it
Behance is a great platform for creative executives and artists, as it offers their projects exposure and lets them discover other photography, graphic design, illustration, and fashion projects. It also provides inspiration, and it is a great way to “benchmark” your work, by showing and receiving appreciation. By building your network, you grow awareness and recognition among the community of creatives types. It is also a great tool to explore job opportunities, as it is also particularly popular among head hunters in a range of fields.
You no longer have to carry your portfolio around town! It is now available online (and offline) 24/7, and delivered, upon request, to your potential employer via desktop and finally, mobile.
The Behance Android App is available here
- Linkedin Launched Showcase Pages
- Visual Web – The Next Big Thing
- Twitter Reimagined by Viral Concept Designer
More from Other Platforms
You read it right, Pinterest will finally let us rearrange pins within boards, in one of the first improvement the …