Despite being one of the most complete and useful resource on the web, Google+ is still very much underused. Being number 2 is not always easy as many of us were already on Facebook when G+ appeared and never really feel the need to get 100% involved on Google’s platform.
Nevertheless, Google+ can be very important for the success of your brand online and this post intends to give you the right knowledge and skills to let you become a Google+ wizard!
The following infographic from Gryffin Media will help you understand why Google+ is bigger and more important than what you may think. You will also get to realize the importance of it when it comes to improving your search rankings and establishing your authority and credibility!
Key Points to Take Away
- – Google+ counts 300 Million active users
- – Google+ has the highest number of monthly visits among social media platforms
- – Google+ is the best way to improve your search rankings without SEO knowledge
- – Authorship is more important than you think. Set yours up now! (to find out how, click here)
Now check out the full infographic:
Feeling empowered by Google+ now?
- 3 Tips to Increase your Google Rankings With Google+
- [Infographic] How To Format Your Posts on Google+
- Us+ – A Google Hanghout App That Will Improve Your Conversations
More from Google
Google is testing a new image search for desktop that looks more like a copy of Pinterest's grid. Clicking on …
Forget Adwords, DoubleClick, and the other Google advertising products you knew. On July 10, Google is changing everything - for …
Earlier last month, Google announced improvements that would make it easier for agencies and platform partners to manage their clients' …