Social Media has gotten big, and not only in terms of how many platforms are out there. Social Media has gotten very big in terms of data, population reach and daily traffic all over the globe. In fact, everyday, 40% of the world’s 7 billion people go online to search, create, learn and engage in social networking!
Also Read: Fascinating Social Media Statistics
This infographic compiled by Saxum shows the amount of traffic and interaction that happens everyday on Social Media, and the numbers are rather impressive!
Key statistics to take with you:
In one average day on Social Media…….
- – 1 out of 7 minutes spent online is spent on Facebook
- – 23% of Facebook users check their newsfeed more than 5 times
- – 400 million updates are posted on Twitter
- – 173,000 users join Linkedin
- – 333,333 users go on Pinterest
- – 432,000 Vine videos are shared on Twitter
- – 45 million photos are uploaded on Instagram
Check out the infographic for more interesting stats on the daily use of social media worldwide.
Now let’s boost this social media traffic today – start sharing this all over social media :D
- The Complete History of Instagram
- [Infographic] Top 10 Most-Searched Viral Content For 2013
- Multiple Social Media Accounts In One Window? Yes, We Can!