Google+ is a great way to promote your content because G+ is not only a fast growing social network, it is also one of the best and fastest way to get your content indexed on Google. And for that, you will need to get your community engaged!
Also Read: 4 Reasons you Should Be on Google+
Like you will see in this great infographic by WebStrategyPlus, Google+ really helps fueling content discovery and brand engagement online.
So what can you do to increase engagement on G+? Well actually, there are 5 rather easy steps you can take that will have immediate effect:
- – Claim G+ authorship and Share content
- – Include great images in the posts you share
- – Prompt users with engaging questions
- – Use hashtags to make your content more searchable
- – Explore G+ communities and Hangouts
Do you have any other G+ tip to share? Have you experienced great engagement on your G+ page? Share with us!
- Google+ is Increasing its Share for Social Login
- Google+ Adds Activity Notifications
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
More from Google
Google has dropped a new app on the App Store, called Cameos, where celebrities can answer questions about themselves and …
Google Data Studio is adding three new features to help marketers use it more effectively, leading to more informed and …
Sorry #FlatEarthers, Google has upgraded Maps to move away from the flat representation, showing the appropriate size of landmasses on …